By signing up for an IKA membership you will receive the following:
- Access to the IKA member’s only section of our website.
- Access to the most current information pertaining to research and development in the field of keratoconus.
- Access to an IKA Facebook private group.
- Access to regularly scheduled teleconference forums on topics related to keratoconus.
- Access to certified continuing education events presented by keratoconus experts from around the world (both live and online-virtual) provided by IKA at discounted rates.
- Access to IKA List Serve (page for displaying latest emails)
- Access to IKA Materials (viewing list of available documents and ability to download them)
- Ability to be listed on IKA membership on the public section of the IKA website.
Note* - All membership payments will by default be charged annually. If you do not want your account renewed 1 year from today, then be sure to cancel your membership before this date.